Banner Dancing Home

 School for Peace -  Donate 

A school for refugee and local children in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Sponsor a Child

Forms to Download

Sponsor a Child Form

Standing Order Form

Gift Aid Declaration Form

There are several ways to help ...

  1. Sponsor a child. Please complete the Sponsor a Child Form.
  2. Make a one-off donation.
  3. If you are a tax payer and you complete the Gift Aid Form, we can reclaim 25p from HMRC for every pound you donate.
  4. To donate a small amount regularly, complete the Standing Order Form.

Please mail Neil for website problems and updates.

Copyright © 2023 School for Peace.