Banner Image

Home Future Events Recent Events History News Photos Videos Sponsor a Child Can I Help Contact Us Documents Please Donate     Log In

School for Peace: Sponsor a Child

Forms to Download

Sponsor a Child Form

Standing Order Form

Gift Aid Declaration Form

There are several ways to help ...

  1. Sponsor a child. Please complete the Sponsor a Child Form.
  2. Make a one-off donation.
  3. If you are a tax payer and you complete the Gift Aid Form, we can reclaim 25p from HMRC for every pound you donate.
  4. To donate a small amount regularly, complete the Standing Order Form.